The person will see pictures or a short flash movie of a place, mountain or lake in Switzerland. Person then needs to point out, where he thinks the place will [url removed, login to view] closer he is, the more points he will get.
The game will be played in a browser.
You will have to implement the corporate design as close at it is in the video. That is why you have received the graphical files as well.
This is how the game goes:
1. The User clicks the Start-Button
2. As in the movie shown you will see some pictures first (random), which can be a city, mountain, lake etc.)
3. If there is a picture or even a short movie to it, then this is shown. Max 5 seconds. This information must be taken from a database.
4. The User has only 10 seconds to choose. A countdown watch is shown clearly and it ticks. During the 10 seconds the User can change the location of the cursor and the current location is then taken as the choice. The user can also left click on the mouse then he can define the location faster than 10 seconds. The location movie or the picture, then name etc. of the place is still visible on the side until the selection has been made.
5. The User moves the cursor by mouse or by arrows on the keyboard to the correct location. The location is chosen, when he clicks on the mousebutton or when he hits the space bar.
6. Once this confirmation has been done the original Swiss Map will show (see original)
7. The solution is being shown and the User knows exactly if he was right or wrong
1. If the cursor was placed within the defined range, then the game continues, start at point 2. At the same time the player received the credit of his points (the closer the more). See also the video for this.
2. This repeats so long, until the user is not within the range defined or when no places can be found anymore. Already shown places are not to appear a second time.
3. When the game is over the user can register his first name, last name and nick name and the score is collected in the top scorer list.
Extension 2 (Admin area)
It is the objective that the administrator can change the settings of the game in a back end. The following functions must be accessible over a webinterface:
• Delete/Add new Locations. When doing this i can select, if I want to use an URL for a short video, or a pics or nothing
• Administration of the Top-Scorer List. Each user must be able to be deleted manually single or all at the same time and the list must be exportable to excel)
• We must also be able to make a competition. In this case we can set a time frame until when the competition will be on. But first I define e.g. Christmas competition and then define the time frame.
• Once a new competition is set, the player must enter more information in the end in order to access the top scorer list, such as address, postal code, place, e-mail and tel. number. This information does not appear on the web, but I place into the database with the additional information of the competition name, so that we can filter by this criteria…
• The competition can be deactived at any times
• On the formular, where you register with your address etc. we need to be able to set one or preferably 2 links, where the name of these links can be different thant the url. We need these for the general terms and conditions and to display the prizes that can be won.
You must use any well spread and know technology format, such as flash, shockwave etc.
The entire game, databases etc. will be running on our servers.
Please provide the specifications for this.
According to the video
Offer: Your offer must reach us until Tuesday, 6. Februar 2006 by midnight
You must hand in clear description of how you will solve the problem.
The game must be finished ideally within 10-14 days.
If you programme the game in a simple way and you prove to us that you can do the job perfectly then you will improve your chances!
a couple more things:
you will need to sign a penalty paper with confidentiality and for delivery delays.
you must also integrate the companies corporate design in top quality!!!!