(1) I have a website similar to a social network that you can create your own 'News'.
THE OBJECTIVE of this project is to integrate both of these sites to two use cases (already working on (1)) where it only needs to add the Google MAps screen (a div).
Use case 1: User create a 'News'
a. User click on 'Create News' button.
b. Input the data and he has a textbox (to enter street, place, etc)*B1* so that he can then (click on the map)*B2* and save the latitude and longitudes on a mySQL database.
c. Also all the markers nearby should be loaded (pratically, all the markers will be loaded.
Use case 2: User View a 'News'
a. User click on 'View News' button
b. He views the 'News' and a Google Maps with this 'News' marker in Yellow and other ones in Red, that if he clicks he goes to the link associated with that other 'News'
The following routines are finished from below:
- Show Map of Google Maps: DONE
- Load Markers into map: DONE
- Click and Save new Marker: DONE - but needs to be 'beautified'
- Enter text on textbox and show the map on Google Maps - NOT DONE.
STEPS OF THE IMPLEMENTATION
1. Meeting with Stakeholder: to show the existing code for Google API, show the code we have on the site and how we want things done (Basically was said before).
2. Programmer starts building the application (we have SVN server, so it only needs to checkout the data)
3. Programmer develops the application on the deadline (preferable if commits the changes while developing on the SVN, putting his remarks on the revisions).
4. Programmer deliver the first deliverable for testing.
5. We Test
6. If needed we request additional help for the programmer.
7. IF not, we wrap up and are everybody happy :)
Hope I have clarified what we are looking for.
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $164 pour ce travail
we have a team of 25 members with expertise in their profession. We have made a similar kind of projects. For further information please view your PMB. Ready to work with you Regards.