We have an adventure travel website that is in the process of being redesigned and we are looking to move the website to Expression Engine CMS. The website is based on 6 different page templates which are in layered PSD files. We will be using a majority of the available EE modules including the forums.
1. Install and configure EE onto a dedicated Unix box.
2. Build CSS/HTML/EE Templates.
3. Configure modules and plugins that will be used on the website
4. Migrate current content from current forum application to EE's Forum Module
5. Add custom interactivity such as search and database query on select pages.
6. All EE templates will be set up so as to eliminate any need for duplicate entry of data.
7. All layout and typography will be set in CSS which will be content ready to display on any media source (eg print, mobile).
8. Layout and templates should all be tableless.
1. Payment will be placed into escrow upon acceptance and payment will be released upon delivery.
2. Project needs to be completed within 2 weeks after successful bid.
3. 60 day warranty on all work to ensure bug free development.
4. Preferred communications after the project has been started should include AIM, Skype, MSN, or email.
1. The Successful bidder should include previous EE development samples.
2. Decision Priority will be given to the Developer who has strong CSS and HTML background and can create tableless templates.
4. Do not bid per page, per site, per hour.
5. Must have positive feedback.
6. DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN'T DO THIS PROMPTLY
7. Good communication is imperative so your English must be excellent.
14 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1093 $ pour ce travail
We are happy to work with you. To know more about us, visit our portfolio at [url removed, login to view] Please do contact us for further details. Thanks for viewing our PMB. Regards, Pierre