I have an eNom reseller account and a separate wordpress website. I am needing to integrate the eNom API so that:
- Users can search for the availability of domains without leaving my site.
- Display the results of the search on my site
- Allow users to register the domain name through the eNom API
- Allow users pay for domains without leaving my site
- Allow visitors to transfer an existing domain registration
- Allow users extend domain
- Acces relevant domain information (DNS, owner information, etc.)
The deliverable will be a working script/site (no design required). We will provide eNom info.
We will own all rights to the project including the script.
There is already a basic site sample at: http://www.enom.com/resellers/Interfaceinfo.asp (just don't have the time to implement).
Non-disclosure agreement will also be signed.
If you want deal with WP experts we are yours guys. We are the developers behind the famous Daniel Tan SEOPressor plugin and Oz WPEasyContent plugin.