Note: table references can be found in the attached file.
1) The user will initially select one service - the services are all visible as links. (service table)
2) The user should now see
- the name of the service they selected
- a drop-down list with the categories related to that service (category_a table)
3) When the user selects an option from step #2, then another drop-down should appear below with sub-categories (category_b table)
4) When the user selects an option from step #3, then another drop-down should appear below with sub-categories of this section (category_c table) - please note that not all of the sub-categories in #3 have sub-categories so this should not appear every time a user selects something from step#3, it should be based off of the values in the database.
5) The user clicks Next
6) The user has to fill out the fields in the user table (note: datetime should be a hidden field) - NOTE: all fields in the user table are mandatory and should have proper verification.
7) The user clicks submit. If no errors, the user's email should receive a notification that it was sent successfully and the admin email should receive a notification with all of the data submitted throughout the form.
Please let me know if this does not make sense or if you have questions.
27 freelance font une offre moyenne de $123 pour ce travail
I am very good expertise in web technologies but new to freelancer. I can finish this project efficiently