I'm looking for a Web Developer; particularly a Drupal specialist for long term collaboration for one of my personal web sites; which will mainly specialize in multimedia (video, photo, audio..) tourist guides and photo reports.
For this first project (and I hope that you will work on my other projects in the near future) I expect to get at least 6 different sample sites created via Drupal7:
- 2 “GALLERY” sites (with YouTube sample video and Gmap)
- 1 “PANO” site (gallery with panorama photo)
- 1 “INFO” site
- 1 “GMAP” site
- 1 “INDEX” site
I have written down a very detailed description of exactly what I need; please download the attachment which includes the following documents (which describe each site in detail):
1. [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]
4. [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]
5. [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]
I would like to test them on your developer server and once they are shown to be working properly, migrate them on to my own server - at which point we then additionally create 1 extra page for each of my important categories (GALLERY, PANO, INFO, GMAP and INDEX).
I ask you not to bid if you haven’t fully read my submission (see attachment and text about SEO bellow) and if you don’t have at least 3 Drupal (and at least 1 made in Drupal7) projects in your portfolio.
The requirements of the project from SEO perspective include:
- Implement URL Canonicalization. Identify the canonical URL for each page
- Don't Use Macromedia Flash
- Don't Use Frames
- Link back to full URL
- Always use absolute URL’s for links and images
- Use proper URL syntax in the anchor tag
- Use title attribute in anchor tags for internal links
- Use an external CSS Style sheet for all fonts, colors and layout formats including tables
- Avoid using tables for formatting
- Ability to create easily Anchor Text
- Ability to put keyword into headings
- Use Standard, Valid HTML Code
- Breadcrumb (navigation) one every page
- All sites on my website must render properly in all current browser versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome
- Possibility to optimize URL structure: to write a unique, accurate Title Tag, Alt attributes, H1 and Meta Description Tag for every page on my site.
- Ability to use keyword rich URLs. For example: [url removed, login to view]
- Ability to put keywords in heading tags
- Search-friendly URL structure: keep all of my important content less than 3 subfolders deep
- Google Analytics implemented on all my sites
- Valid Source Code (check by Google Webmaster Tool and W3C’s XHTML Validator)
- Optimized for speed (check with Google’s “Page Speed Online”)
- Site map page must be created which uses standard HTML links to link to every page on my site. Then add a standard HTML link on each page of my site that links to the site map
- The whole project settings/configurations must be done within the "sites" directory and not Drupal's core (to avoid compatibility/functionality problems with next’s Drupal's security/bug
fixes/updates) and must be made with as little plugins as possible
Images must have possibility to be optimized for search engines:
- Separate SE accessible image folder
- Every image must have an editable Alt and Title Attribute
- Each image filename must have possibility to use descriptive keyword (not some ID number); for example: “[url removed, login to view]”
- Use optimized anchor text whenever internal linking to an image
- Possibility to add caption under the image
- The width and the height of my images must be specified in my HTML code
Please don't hesitate to ask for more info/explanation - if needed.
Thank you for your interest.
Hi! Thank You for detailed description! Ready for work. Please check PM for more info. Thanks
22 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2593 pour ce travail
We have Drupal resources to provide you for Just $2500/[login to view URL] check PMB for more details.
Hi, Did You say Drupal? if so please read on. My name is Gilbert, I'm a php expert, a fun of Drupal and with the new release Drupal 7 working has never been so funny. I'm particularly experienced with Drupal theming th Plus
Dear Sir, Our company specializes in design and development of Drupal websites. Please check PMB. Regards Dishant [login to view URL]
Let me show you some sites I've done first: [login to view URL] (drupal) [login to view URL](drupal) [login to view URL] (drupal, under construction) [login to view URL] (was a mid-size drupal site, now they have a new si Plus