The goal is to create an initial page for signing up. Remove search engine, add registration to the front page, and make some graphic changes.
Here are the detailed requirements:
Also see the attached screenshot!
1. Background image and quote scroller: Big background image and a quote on the top of the page should change by fading every 7 seconds, like on this website: [url removed, login to view]
2. Small pictures scroller:
The small pictures on the bottom should scroll one image to the left every 5 sec.
3. Add Status Line (the line which the user can edit on his homepage in the upper right corner - not the user status Active/Hidden) as one of the profile fields, so that it would be possible to add this field to the registration form via admin panel. The registration field "One sentence about yourself" (see screenshot) will actually be the Status Line
4. Zip code recognition without pressing the "detect" button. The user will enter his Zip code and will not need to press any other buttons except "Register" in order for the website to understand the address
5. Birthday will be input in a graphic format using a date picker module like this: [url removed, login to view] or this: [url removed, login to view]
6. Gender field should be implemented as buttons (see screenshot)
7. Popup comments that appear when the user places the cursor in a text field, like in this form: [url removed, login to view]
8. A certain youtube video will be shown when the Play button is pressed, like here: [url removed, login to view]
9. Scroller of universities and work places will be similar to this one: [url removed, login to view]
4 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 149 $ pour ce travail
My area of work is PHP, MySQL, Java script,Jquery,HTML and CSS. I Also work in WordPress and currently working in Zend framework. I hope you have better response from me.