A plugin is needed to work with NextGen Gallery plugin to implement a simple community-driven gallery for a WordPress site.
- A plugin that extends NextGen Gallery plugin to have text custom fields for photos. Custom field values should be managed from NextGen Gallery admin panel when managing photos, just like photo's native description field. Furthermore, custom field values should be automatically shown beside photos when using NextGen's native shortcodes to show album photos in front-end.
- Additionally, the plugin should provide a custom front-end form for site guests (without the needing to login). Using the form, guests should be able to:
(1) upload a new photo with its description (native NextGen fields)
(2) specify the gallery (album) to add the photo in
(3) specify custom field values for the photo
It will then add the photo to NextGen Gallery in *moderation status* (Add to sending an email message to the admin regarding any new photo that needs moderation, there should be a clean interface to bulk manage awaiting photos, with a warning message in the back-end telling something like 'There are XX photos awaiting moderation", similar to WP update warning.)
Please keep in mind the security stuff when implementing the uploader.
Note: any small change that can be reduce the cost is welcomed.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $153 pour ce travail
We are very much interested to work with you in this project. Kindly go through the PMB for more details.
We are experts in wordpress plugins and websites. Please check PM for references of our work.