This project is to "fine tune a already existing website", with a freshly updated css. This is what i need done:
- make the header div position relative - I want the top part (header) to go from wall to wall, no matter what resolution its seen on. Now the site stops at the site wrapper, which is 1070px. See picture 1
- Make "category meny" horizontal - from column to row. The category need to be on line/row ABOVE the VM product browse page
- Make product images in module dynamic - I need the product image to position itself in relation to the product on the row above. If a image is short, the products image on the product row below should adjust itself after this. See pirctue 3 for problem reference.
- Make Virtuemart browse page image size absolute - see picture 2 (if a row does not have 5 images, the background is pulled like on the picture. I need the products to stay organized in the same size no matter how many images there are in the row.)
- Integrate social plugin on front page (the plug in is already installed, just need positioning.