Need to hire for final touches on website:
- Polish existing graphic design by completing functioning buttons, slicing PSD files into web-ready images, completing graphic interface for various small elements like the search button, background, menu bars, etc. with provided or created graphics. A series of small things. Overall design already completed, just needs minor finishing elements here and there including social media buttons. (Sample: [url removed, login to view])
- Create a page using lightbox pop ups that abides by these considerations for proper use of jquery to guarantee maximum compatibility ([url removed, login to view]); page requires up to 8 lightbox popups from same page, which is in an iframe so lightbox popups need to account for that so that the popup isn't hidden. (This page will be used as a template so that the process can then be manually repeated by me afterwards, I just need one template set up once so I can see the right way).
- Mash CodeCanyon apps together in a visually pleasing way and include interface for joining email list via provided code, including creating necessary graphic elements to complete this look: [url removed, login to view] using these CCanyon apps, which will require skinning, resizing and for placement of text on them: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
- Skin and install provided vBulletin including latest patches/updates template ([url removed, login to view]) to look like this except that green elements will be red instead (incorporating Fbook, Twitter, code for polling at left, adjusting vbulletin settings to reduce columns, display calendar at bottom, etc. exactly as shown, but cleaned up): [url removed, login to view]
- Skin and install provided Wordpress template to look like this (mostly just rearranging elements): [url removed, login to view] using a template such as this one (but not necessarily this one): [url removed, login to view]
I'd considered making some of these separate projects, but would rather hire one person and work with them on the whole project. Each individual element is pretty straightforward, but does require keeping an eye on the whole and being aware of foreseeable problems for overall integration.