I need a system which can do the following:
1.- Easy to install
- First of all should it be easy to install
2.- License Needed
- To install it and use it the user should have to insert a active license
- The licenses will be stored at my database, and I will make this system myself.
4.- Recheck License once a month
- I would like this system to be able to check for licenses each month, so that users which have a license which is deactive for some reason, will then get a message about this.
5.- WHM Choose Default cPanel Login Designs
- I want WHM users to be able to choose between some Login Designs, which will be gathered from my site. And then the selected one will be the default Login Design for that WHM user and all its users.
6.- WHM Choose Default cPanel Designs
- I want the WHM user to select a default cPanel Design.
7.- WHM Select User Useable Designs
- I want to make the WHM user able to choose which designs hes Accounts can choose about.
8.- Child Accounts choose their design
- I want child accounts to be able to choose their design, but they can only choose between the designs which their WHM account have selected that they can use.
Also if a WHM account (WHM1) make another WHM account (WHM2), then the first WHM Account (WHM1) choose which designs the other WHM Accounts (WHM2) can choose to let his users use. But he can only choose between those which the first WHM Account (WHM1) did choose to make usable by the users.
NOTE: All designs are listed in my database at my server, so the plugin needs to get to my site and get all the designs names, screenshots and code. The design will be changed in this way..
At my site the design will have the following informations in the database:
- ID (Just a unique ID)
- Name (The name of the design)
- Type (The type of design, like cPanel Design, Login Design, WHM Design, Webmail Design) (Those are used for the difference things)
- Description (A description about the design)
- bodycode (This is the code which should be shown in the end of the <body>-tag in the design. Like if this is a Login Design, it should show that code right before the ending <body>-tag of the Login Design)
- headcode (This is the code which should be shown in the end of the <head>-tag in the design. Like if this is a Login Design, it should show that code right before the ending <head>-tag of the Login Design)
To get the list from my site the PHP script can go to [url removed, login to view]
- And then their list will chose like this:
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (This is just the IDs for the Designs which this license have access to.)
When the script want to get some more informations like the bodycode it should now just go to [url removed, login to view]
The act should just be set to "getbodycode" where "get" is because we want to get it, and "bodycode" is the informations we want to get.
The bodycode and the headcode should be able to use those variables:
Variable - Value
$govversion - Should be the value of the cPanel/whm/webmail Version
$govtheme - Should be the name of the cPanel/whm/webmail theme which is in for that user right now. (Not the one I set, but the one which the user can set in the cPanel/WHM by the Default cPanel/WHM Settings)
Hope it is understand able, else let me know and then I will try to explain again.