I have a website that's been partially completed & needs to be finished. It's an ecommerce site. The developer I was using up & left for family reasons, so I need someone who can read the requirements, interpret the code already done, and know how to pick up where he left off.
See my attempt at consolidating everything that needs to be done below. Also can see attached, which was our original requirement & has a little more details in it.
Please tell me (1) how much you could do this for, (2) how long it would take you, and (3) please provide experience and/or portfolio of what you've worked on in the past.
- 90% of the SQL tables for the forms and fields are done but need to finish the rest
- Need to finish required form fields (there were about 40 or so fields total I guess. Not all are required ones.)
- Need to integrate the paypal customizable shopping cart.
- Make specific all the pages (it's just hard code right now. i.e. make it "user friendly")
- Need to configure the mail auto-reply functions for every purchase and sending multiple mail messages to cust., vendor, owner(s) for every registration/sale.
- Need the sales history pages to be output for vendors' viewing
- Need to style the php in css if adding to the style.
- Figure out how to split payment from pay pal for you, or build a way to keep track of the amount due to you for later billing of the vendor.
- Need to format the way items appear on the product browsing pages to the viewer.
- Need to create placeholders for ads somewhere on the site.
- Need to integrate the file transfer protocol for the photo uploads for the vendors' products.
I'm under a bit of a deadline - need to have this finished by ~August 01, so please take that into consideration before bidding. Thanks!
Here is a better overview of what the website is & needs to do when it's completed. Much of this is done, but not all of it. See the document attached for detailed instructions about what still needs to be done.
This is a marketplace where vendors can come in, sign up for an account with us, and then post their products for sale on our site (products of any kind - clothes, gifts, etc). I need a way to parse all payments between me and the vendor, which means I need to be able to have a processing fee that I charge the vendor for each order (and it needs to be tiered so that large orders give me larger fees), and then give the rest of the funds to the vendor (ideally, directly to either their PayPal or bank account).
This also means I need to give the vendors some kind of interface with which they can easily manage their products - descriptions, pictures, pricing, etc. And they need to be able to set up their own profile for their account (contact info, pmt method, etc etc). If possible, I would like to show the vendors' name at the bottom of their products' pages, as well as "Authorized Vendor" and their contact information in case the customer has problems with their product.
And I would like the vendors to assign their products a category, so that when a customer selects a style of product, the site recommends other products (in random order) that are in the same category ... or other products that customers who viewed this particular product also looked at while shopping on our site.
That's the basic gist of the site. Again, much of it is done already. You can see the attached documentation to see what is left to be done.
Hope that helps clarify. Feel free to revise your bid if this affects things significantly for you.
14 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 437 $ pour ce travail
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are Reform Consulting with 5 year of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, RCPL.