In the vast array of software available, I'm not sure which package would suit me best, but someone with a good eye will. I would like someone to help me decide the best software available to do the job. I have a good host account with latest PHP and MySQL.
I look after quite a few simple web sites now, but I can't do database and am not confident navigating the massive available software, which sounds a lot like I need advise.
Also I want help to set it up, and would appreciate support. I am capable to run it and/or hopefully it could turn into a job for you and I could sail my yacht.
The database package is essentially what a lot of packages provide and that's where I need help to find the right package to start with:
- log membership (members will have certain privileges),
- log an affiliate banner system (which tracks source),
- and I hope a smart facebook / twitter interface page for each member
- and sell t-shirts.
What I want it to do is:
- connect as many members to each other (probably via facebook and twitter, but nicely in a page if possible)
- have a banner system and track clicks
- the web site to look very smart, not too flashy or busy, but html5 wouldn't go astray, but am happy with neat.
I am also open to suggestions.