I have had a modification done to my CS Cart that allows you to upload multiple files at one time for an eproduct, instead of doing them individually as it works out of the box. In addition, it forces a customer to chose one file format that they buy and download, as opposed to getting all files that are associated to the product. The enhanement also added some flexible fields for that admin that shows. I have attached a requirements document that was used for the enhancement.
What I need:
1) Currently the file upload function allows you to select multiple files from the client computer to upload at a single time. I would like the ability to select the files from the server as well so that it skips the uploading portion.
2) I would like the entire site and enhancement upgraded to Latest Version.
For more detail before I make a decision...
I believe the store is currently on 2.1.1 and the latest is 2.1.3? Whatever the latest version is, is what I am interested in.
Our store is not live yet. We are a digital download business that sells embroidery design files. There are several formats per design so we had a developer (That turned out to be bad) do an enhancement for us that:
1) Allows you to upload multiple files AT ONE TIME as every product has about 8-10 files (From Local Machine)
2) Automatically senses the format from the file extensions
3) Provides the user a drop down to select the file format before ordering and forces them to select one
4) On download, user can ONLY download the format purchased
5) Provided several FLEXFIELDS to the admin
I can send the requirements document for background and will attach the actual files that they did.
This enhancemet was tested and worked. Only problem is that it takes a long time to move all these files from the local machine to the server.
WHAT I AM LOOKING TO HAVE DONE.
I want added functionality added to this enhancement that will
1) allow the user to upload files to a temp upload directory
2) On the upload files screen, provide an additional option to select files from this directory on the server, instead of uploading from local host (I still want this option to upload from local, I just want to be able to upload from server as well)
3) Can select MULTIPLE files at one time
4) It then moves the files to the appropriate spots and does the necessary logic that is already there in the files that they changed.
I want it all updated to the latest version.
HOW I PREFER TO WORK
I have a development instance. I can give you access to this instance and DB. Make your changes there, and I can test them. After that is good, I would like a procedure to follow (Or the files) that I can do for the production instance as we do not give out production instance information and I will need to do the upgrade.
We are just getting started on CS Cart. I have a designer working on a design, and will need that turned into a template. I also will have several modifications so I am looking for a long term partnership going forward for our CS Cart needs. SO, I am hoping this works out.
If this job seems up your ally, let me know ASAP.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $213 pour ce travail
Professional Ecommerce developers with similar expertise & 500+ stores done here. We are ready to start. Further discussions in PM appreciated. Thanks.
Hello,We are php / mysql / ajax and ecommerce script [login to view URL] check [login to view URL]