Programmer needed to write a script to grab tracking numbers from supplier website and load into excel spreadsheet. Ideally, we want this written in Python but open to other languages.
The script will navigate through the supplier website, iterate through each order, grab tracking info, write to excel file, and repeat until all orders that need tracking numbers have been updated.
Pseudocode/use case: (ultimately, it will be up to the programmer to decided what is best):
1. read order # from list of orders via excel or password protected html page
2. log into supplier ecommerce portal
3. navigate to order history page
4. enter order # (from 1) into order history query field
5. grab tracking # and information from order details page and write back to excel or password protected html page
6. iterate to next order # (in step 1) until done
we have firefox extensions that currently automates certain parts of this that can be used if necessary.
this project can lead to other, similar automation projects. looking for a programmer who we can partner with.
Décerné à :
19 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 345 $ pour ce travail
Greetings sir, i am an expert freelancer. for this job and your 100% satisfaction is assured if you allow me to serve, for more info please cheek your message box for this project(Private)