Good day dear programmers. I always wonder how things are looking from the other side, and now I am the boss :)
I have no time to continue my previous project, it is 90% done, but some debugging will take me at least 10 hours more I can't afford :(
2) Working will be tricky, because we woll have to work with SiteCenter, which is never intented to be modified. It has 400Kb file with all functions in it and fuzzy code. I will provide you with distributive and my modules (files to be copied over).
Be sure that you have FTP server by the hand.
3) If I will see that you are experienced at least as me, I will highly recommend you to my employer. He has some more projects to be done :)
3.5) NO PREPAYMENT.
4) If you read up to this line, then you are ready :)
5) Dear robots, please, don't bid on this project... Everyone ask you, but you still do :(
OK, What really needs to be done:
1) Iframe for WYSIWYG doesn't work online on client's server. It works
perfectly offline, on localhost. Don't know why. Suppose some problem with JS onload.
2) Some WYSIWYG buttons don't work currently. You will need to compare
working code with my and fix it so it should work :)
3) (Can be most tricky) some problems with bringing images to WYSIWYG
from client's site. Again: compare original code with mine changed.
I think it's about 10 hours work for guru and don't want to pay more then $30.
Thank you, wish you luck.