Adaptation SVG Edit Tool
Our goal is to use the SVG drawing editor ([url removed, login to view] ) in one of our CMS-based sites. This will require some adjustments to the drawing editor. Some things have already been adjusted, so it will be important to work with our SVG Edit version (and not use the one that is in googlecode).
What has been adapted
1. We have made initial tests, where we passed parameters from our cms to the iframe in which runs SVG Edit
1. svg edit has to work on our server (PHP based; details on the server will be provided to you).
2. The tool will become the parameters for the size of the drawing stage from our CMS
3. The tool should
1. Start with a blank drawing area
2. get a parameter with an SVG file and use this as a starting point for further editing. Note: All vector files and bitmap images which have been inserted into the SVG file must still be editable
4. The bitmap library should be easier accessible than it is at the moment
1. One should click a single button. Then the bitmap images should directly be displayed in the library (At the moment you have to click on several buttons: first the upper left, then click 'image library', then you have to choose a category within the library)
2. Instead of displaying only the name of the image within the library, the image itself shall be shown in the library (50 pixel height scale, the width should be calculated proportional)
3. We should have a little instruction how to add new bitmap images to the library
5. Some unnecessary buttons should be hidden. Please see the attached screenshots at the end of the document
6. In the Shape Library we want to put our own icons (about 40 items)
1. The existing shapes have to be deleted
2. The existing categories have to be deleted
3. We should have the possibility to insert shapes
4. The shapes shall have a dark gray contour and a transparent background. Because the shapes take the currently selected standard colors, when loading the SVG Editor, the default colors for contours and filling color have to be set to gray and transparent.
7. The tool has to save the data into SVG and PNG files
1. The saving process should not be manipulatable by hackers. If this is a problem for you, please mention this in your offer, so we can see with our own PHP developer if he can provide the security features. Otherwise, we assume that security is no problem for you and included in the offer
2. In the SVG file there has to be saved not only the texts and vector shapes but also the bitmap data so that the SVG file can be edited later without any restrictions
3. Note: in our tests the background of the PNG file we saved, was not transparent but white. It is important that in Your solution the background will be transparent.
8. In our first tests with more complex graphics, there were some problems (for example: Text was not shown exactly the same in the png as in the editing mode; some bitmap pictures did not be included in the png file. You should ensure that the conversion to png works properly.
9. Saving Process :
1. If one wants to save, then there will be sent an Ajax POST request with the data to saveDrawing.php.
2. the php gets the parameter 'filename' and 'svgData'. It stores the svgData in [url removed, login to view] and uses imagemagick to save filename.png.
3. If the saving was not successful, a popup will be displayed "Sorry, image could not be saved. Please try again ".
We require accurate work and strict adherence to schedules
A minimum of one A4-page document is required for the description at which parts of the code you made changes
Our CTO has to have direct co
2 freelance font une offre moyenne de $740 pour ce travail
I have strong knowledge with php,js. I have visited your SVG site and try to play it. I can do in 20 day. It not hard to do but require time for test. Please let me be your first choice.