We are building a hosted IPCamera recording service.
We are using the following software to achieve our task:
- IPCamera: sending (push) RTMP stream to our streaming server
- Wowza: accepting stream from RTMP and relaying on RTMP, RTSP, TS and HTTP
- Amember: Used as billing software and accounts management.
We had all things in place now its time to integrate with each other and do a little customization.
- All camera videos are recording on the server but i need wowza to create one file for 1 day in format of FLV and MP4
- Random video links should be generated so content should be secured
- In the html code plan stream link should not be present
- Per camera video should be recorded in user personal folder and not in wowza specific folder. That means each camera video recording will be done in different unique folders of users.
- Videos should be deleted or move to another archieve area and user personal folder should contain only 15 days of video that means only 15 video file should be present in that folder
- Amember create new personal folder for each new signup and protect with its login id
- Amember copy template html to user's personal folder
- Customize the PHP/HTML according to our website
- IPCamera is bind with the MAC address on the billing software at the time of signup. More than one camera can also be bind with the login id with MAC address and a new php/html page should be generated
- Script to show local video files present in personal folder directory
- Option to download video files from personal folder directory with password protection
- Live support weblink on every page
- Option to share a video file on social media sites
- Multiple live video stream if user have more than 1 camera
- Application for all major mobile OS to show html/php pages
- Auto detect for Mobile or PC browser
Billing software and Wowza in action can be seen here on my server:
Wowza: [url removed, login to view]
Amember: [url removed, login to view]
3 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 2017 $ pour ce travail
we have a team of 25 members with expertise in their profession. We have made a similar kind of projects. For further information please view your PMB. Ready to work with your Regards