I am looking to have a website built that can leverage the Google search APIs/results to collate and analyse the occurrence of words based on certain input keywords. The website should consist of a simple landing/search page (similar in layout to Google’s homepage), a results page, and a secure administration page where I can maintain static configuration/parameter data.
2. Number of Google results to parse (default 20 per site)
3. Websites to search (up to 10 specific sites, passed as a site: parameter to Google).
4. Ignore sponsored links (Y/N)
1. Users should be able to enter a set of keywords on the landing page which will then be sent to Google to search
2. The specified number of results pages (the actual pages on the destination websites) should then be parsed to return the 20 most frequently occurring words (and their number of occurrences). The analysis should exclude certain common words (and, the, for, etc)
3. Queries (keywords) and their parsed results should be stored in a database for analysis at a later stage. I.e each query & its parsed results are logged.
4. A secured administration section of the site should enable me to maintain which sites are displayed on the main landing/search page and also what words to exclude from the parsed results.
1. The code should be built with the longer term view of being able to handle 100,000+ hits a day (proof of performance testing required)
2. The actual parsing should not take longer than two seconds from when Google results are returned
3. The code should be fully commented, well formatted and generally adhere to best practice coding standards
4. The database should be free/open source (MySQL?)
5. Integration with Google AdSense (on results page)
6. Integration with Google Analytics (on both the main & results page)
7. Suitable meta-data should be embedded in the landing page so it’s crawled by Google (I’ll do the site submission)
8. Assitance uploading the code, doing the database install / 'hooking it all up' on a new hosted webservice
I’m open to suggestions on the best technologies to employ for this solution. I will most likely go with a Linux hosted solution so am thinking PHP/Java/MySQL - please contact me if you have any questions or comments regarding this specification or think I may have missed any key details.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de £480 pour ce travail
Hello, I already have a very similar java code. I could modify it to perfectly fit your requirements. It is already tested for performance so don't worry about that. Thanks
ello sir, I'm ready to creating Your website desigh .I will work until you get 100% [url removed, login to view] refer to the'Message Inbox'for further details,portfolio,sample works.