Project: Ecommerce Website Coding/Build
The design and layout of the website and it's features is complete. I have templates of all the necessary pages and the layout of where i want things: (font names, sizes,buttons, add to basket etc) all complete already. I do not really need any design help, but of course if you have a good idea, or comments whilst coding it i'd be happy to hear it.
So, fundamentally i need my designs converted/coded to a website. Please note that i currently have a [url removed, login to view] purchased domain, and i also have server space from eukhost.com.
The website is about 15 pages and at it's heart is a small shop selling a few different products. I have a long standing paypal account and would like all the transactions to go through that. So paypal will be the main plug-in.
2. Options to pay with all the other major methods that paypal have: therefore they'll need to be able to enter their details etc.
3. I want to be able to log in to the site and change and amend prices and quantities etc.
4. 'Add-to-Basket' and 'Checkout' optionality
5. Other standard ecommerce features: sales/discounts etc.
1. A number of pages: About Us, Products, FAQs, Contact Us etc - the usual
2. Blog Functionality: I want to have a blog attached to the site: Open to suggestions as to how to do this: Bolt on wordpress or another one? But i want to be able upload photos, write posts etc, insert hyperlinks to the products on the website etc and twtter.
3. I'd like my twitter feed to show on the site
4. On the Products page i'd like to be able to upload and change the photos and also update and change the text associated with them.
I think that just about covers it. I'd prefer the person to be in the UK so that i can speak to them conveniently (I am in London) but obviously if you are on skype that's not so much of a problem,
Thanks Guys and if you need any more info just mail me.