We are looking for a person who can develop a homepage for us.
Requires HTML, PHP, JAVA, CSS and maybe some MySQL or database knowledge.
You can also build it on Wordpress if you like too.
We are going to start a homepage where artist can publish and record their songs to be voted by other visitors. You should be able to either record directly on the homepage or upload a localy saved file (browse function).
You can listen to each song and vote on it, thumb up or down (like youtube rating system).
You should also see how many people who have listen to each song.
The Rating should be erased each months but the Top 10 Rated Songs should be stored in a Archive for each month. All other songs you should be stored under "Library" but not deleted, only the Rating should be erased each month.
We also need a simple admin panel to be able to delete songs and to post news.
Read some of the features below:
- Voice Recorder on first page (Record button, Play button, Pause button, Clear button, Send button)
- Upload file on first page (Browse in computer) for localy recorded files
- Top 10 on first page – Rating for each song should be erased every month
- Archive (Here you should find the top rated (top 10 songs) for each month).
- Library (Here all songs that have been uploaded should be stored).
- News (A "News" windows should be visible on first page)
- Abous us page (Write about what the service is for)
- Counter (Right corner on first page, should show Visitor count and How many files have that been recorded and uploaded")
- Admin panel (We should be able to delete uploaded songs/Write news/Edit "About us page").
Here comes a picture for an example, how the homepage could look like:
[url removed, login to view]
The example above is made in paint and is not that pretty.
Final deliverables are to be images, HTML, PHP, JAVA and CSS files containing the homepage, including source files and graphic design elements. All rights will be transferred to us.
Please included minimum one similar project to your PM showing your creative skills. Please note that bids without this will be disregarded.