This is a simple application, should be very easy for people who know java.
a detailed description of this application will be given along with detailed UML diagram.
The program should be able to provide the following functionalities:
- allow users to enter new student data
- allow users to list all students by their GPA in decreasing order
- Allow users to remove a student from the student database
-allow users to search the student database based on a query(course name and grade)
attached are pictures of what the application should look like
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
the application needs to run in XP but i dont think it really matters becuase of the simplicity of the application