We need a web-based script to do the following:
1. Script can run on Server OR can run on my local machine.
2. Script must take store variables (representing search keywords)
3. The script must be able to go to selected search engines (Google, Yahoo, etc.), search for the keywords, and then create an HTML page based on the first 50 - 100 search engine results.
4. If server side, a URL must be added to home page or a category page. If on my side, we must be able to FTP up the files later
5. Script must run daily.
6. Script must allow us to add META information.
My idea was to create a small Java application, that would store the keywords, take it and substitute it into a Google Search URL, capture all relevant search URLS and save in a page saved with the date and the keyword.
We have a very small budget and are not sure if we will have takers.. but here goes as the programming should be straightforward with a knowledgeable project leader
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $89 pour ce travail
Dear Sir/ Madam, Our team have taken a close look at your requirements and have come up with a solution with most competitive bidding rates. This bid is for a highly professional and quality work/service that we render Plus
I can give you solution, but only based on google results. I will do it using PHP. Please contact me if you are interested. Regards. CruzDelSur
Daedalus Technologies is a business providing engineering services to the flight simulation and training community since 1990. Our services include Software Developement, Maintainance & Services, Website Design, Web Ap Plus
I already have a similar project which search on Google, Yahoo and Altavista for a list of keywords and returns first 1000 results and create a list of unique urls. It's very simple what you need and we can deliver you Plus