I need a very simple live support system, to offer to the websites of my customers.
I definetely need a windows-based software (for the operators), minimizeable to system tray with sound alerts, and a non-refreshing popup-window (flash would be great!) for the visitors of the website.
I need this to be written in ColdFusion with MS Access. I don't need departments, canned messages and all this stuff. Here is a list of features.
1. Client Software for operators, able to minimize it on system tray.
2. Able to change logos of this software, and change sound alerts on new chat requests
3. A table with all operators (fullname,username,password) . No interface is required for operators, I can do that one.
4. No departments, no canned responses are needed.
5. A table on the database, with the operator status (i.e. if operators are available) and history with operator's activity (log-on, log-off) and chat history.
6. On the client side (i.e. website visitors) i don't want a refreshing popup. Preferable flash movie with ColdFusion remoting would be great!
Obviously, a server software will be needed, as the 'contacting' point of operators/web visitors. I believe this could be a database. If this can be done without the use of any databases, (but with files) this would be great! However, what is really important to me, is to be **able to install this 'server-side' software, on any Shared-Hosting provider**. (i.e. if its a simple database/files, this would be ok)
parameters should be very easy to modify / configure to different projects.
if you have done something similar in the past, please show me sample of your work, as I will give you the job!
Successul bidder will take lots of projects later on!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Operator software - windows
Client side - Flash or Java
Server side - MS Access or plain Ascii files