We need someone to integrate a file manager into our existing php web application, which is used for project management. The file manager must have the following:
- Use Java or Flash
- You can upload and/or download via website. No ftp account required.
- The user can select files AND folders when transferring files
- Can handle transfers of [url removed, login to view] or less
- The uploaded folder and file structure is kept identical of the server side
- Includes a drag-and-drop feature
- Users can add comments to folder before or after uploading files
- The web app we have developed has 4 user roles. We must be able to only show certain typical folders based on user role. Example: If they are an admin, they can see all folders/files for a project. However, if they are a client user they can only see certain folders.
If you need further explanation, do not hesitate to PM me.
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $594 pour ce travail
Hi, A very simple application, can be built using Java, request you to refer your private message board for further details.
********* WE ARE PROFESSIONAL WEB EXPERT AND EXPERIENCED WORKFORCE (COMPANY) WHO SPECIALIZE IN VARIOUS CUSTOM CMS INCLUDING PLATFORMS LINK WORDPRESS, JOOMLA. WE HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED PROJECTS RELATED TO CUSTOM TEMPL Plus
I have extensive experience of programming in core java for more than one year in world's leading investment banking (see my resume section in my profile) on various modules of projects which involves oracle database c Plus