My site is based on Joomla and has been running into resource limitation issues. I have been using Joomla for 2-3 years, and am very familiar with the functional-use of the software, although I can not locate the source of excessive CPU usage.
Each page load of Joomla's [url removed, login to view] results in significant CPU usage, around 50-80%. It's for a short period of time (a second or so), although simultaneous page loads with heavy traffic result in the server reaching resource limits (as each instance takes additional time, the RAM usage increases until the max limit is reached, resulting with a server restart).
The requirements of this project:
1) Find the source(s) of excessive CPU usage (33% milestone)
2) Document what changes need to be made to resolve the issue (33% milestone)
3) Implement fixes to required files (33% milestone)
The winning bidder will receive an Akeeba backup of the site (if you do not know what this is, you need not bid) - access to the live site will not be possible.
1) Must have a rich history of expert level Joomla projects.
2) Must speak English.
3) Must have their own server & extensive knowledge/experience with fault-finding software.
4) Must agree on the milestone method of payment. Full payments (in advance) will not be accepted.
13 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 286 $ pour ce travail
We are ready to start working on the project. Please check PMB for our portfolio. That would be pleasure if we can get a chance to work with you. Thanks. AHT!
Hi, Let the experts handle it for you, quality work in affordable price. Over 5yrs working experience in PHP/JOomla/Wordpress/CSS/xhtml. Regards
I am interested in speaking with you further regarding this project. Please provide me with the best way to contact you to further discuss your needs. You can always contact me at skype ID:techback.
BeeITworks is a fresher in Freelancer. Yet, we have completed a number of international projects in time and within budget. For details, please see the PM.