The project wil require design and coding of an native Android app.
The iPad app is already available, this needs to be developed for Android Tablet.
Itunes link to the iPad app :
[url removed, login to view]
What we expect :
Android app running on Android JellyBean 4.1
Clean code and design
Delivering code in remote git repository
Availability for Skype meetings
- After receiving final work from your side, we do code review, and test it on tablet. It will take 7 days for our approval
- After receiving final approval from Google Marketplace, we will release your payment.
- If app reject by Google Marketplace and the developer is not able to solve the issue then we'll pay not a single amount to developer.
* We will not pay any amount before completion of the project.
* If we found many errors in the work then we'll cancel entire project and no amount will be paid.
-Application needs to work on Android Tablet.
-App to be approved and submitted to Google App Marketplace
-Highly experienced designer and coder.
-Provide us detailed company information
- Android references and portfolio of previously built Android applications.
-We need responses to our emails within 1-2 hours (unless it is night time in your location).
-We need excellent spoken and written english skills for every person involved in this project - we cannot waste time on extra communication
-Source code, design and every other intellectual property (IP) will belong to us.
-We will select based on previous experience with Android, portfolio and the price.
-Read job carefully. Include the words "we read the job completely" so we know that responses are genuine.
-Initial Skype meetings to discuss project details
-More details on agreeing to NDA.
-Long term partnership is important. Do not bid if you are not interested in long term partnership.
12 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 228 € pour ce travail
Hello, We have gone through the project details and ready to get started soon. Please see the private Message for details and let us know your valuable comments or any query you have. Thanks.