Create a coupons affiliate website with coupons and discount deals from other affiliates. RSS feeds capability for affiliates.
Similar to the following website:
[[url removed, login to view]]
Need immediate response from qualified bidders, estimated time to complete this project not more then couple of hours.
Platform: Red Hat Linux Operating System / html / PHP / MySQL, PostgreSQL
Please let me know ASAP.
Here is a brief description:
1. Deals coupon website should be able to offer merchant coupons on various products and services(see [url removed, login to view] is offering deals on laptop as well pet supply, toys and
2. Following functionality / Deliverables needs to be met from this page.
Ability to Add new affiliates info. automatically from the page who want to Join or subscribe as
Ability to Add/Modify/Delete Deals, Coupons, Featured Discount Shopping, Merchants / Vendors, Coupons, Coupon Codes and Bargains
RSS to support all feeds meaning RSS This Page to: Yahoo, My MSN, etc... ([url removed, login to view] )
Customizable RSS option?? (see [url removed, login to view] )
New Coupons this Week option??
Coupons Expiring Soon option??
Find Merchants By Name / Search option??
Premium Merchants option??
Shop By Category option??
Merchant ratings option??
LINK-ONLY DEALS OPTIONS??
CODE DEALS OPTIONS??
Ability to customize fonts, images, links, colors and text for look and feel.
Any other functionality you think that will be helpful and feasible, please recommend and describe here in detail.
Look forward for your estimates, timeframe etc.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Red Hat Linux Operating System / html / PHP / MySQL, PostgreSQL