PLEASE READ EVERYTHING, I dont want offers of people who doesn't even read this page before, we are asking for very precise things.
What we want : a website that show plants that visitors will can add to a cart that they will print, but they will not pay online... it's why i put it in a different category than "online store".
- We already have done the website frame
- We got a database that need corrections : we need to generate new thumbnails for each pictures of the database entries and to define criterias that will make that "this or this" plant will show up or not in a category.
- We will need to show, in the category, each plants with their specifications. if they click on them, they will go to the page of the plant.
Also, when we click to go to the page of the plant, the link we go on is generated by the name of the plant in the database. We will need a sitemap that will also list each plants with their specific url.
- We will need an administration panel where we will can upload the databases of plants, and to download them. There will be 2 types of databases of plants (one with columns for different prices, one with double-entries for different prices. The double entries will need to show as fusionned when the visitors will visit a plant which is doubled, but he will see the different prices).
- (this is optional :) In this panel, will will need to launch site operations, like converting all the jpgs of a folder in multiple-different-sized-lower-rez-compressed jpgs, renamed properly and classed in folders. Wen people will click on a picture of a plant, they will see it bigger in the screen. They could eventually click again and see the original 18 mpx picture...
BEFORE YOU BID, be sure you have a good experience in PHP. We may ask more things and readjust while building the site. If you offer a very low price, we want to be SURE that you can do this COMPLETELY and without bugs. You can use shortcuts, it just need to be done and to be COMPLETELY LEGAL.
- We want this to be done before the end of this summer, and in HTML5/CSS3 compatible (not an already-outdated-site or an too new one...).
*Sorry for my bad English (the website will be in French, but coding and code comments will still be in English)