I require a CeWolf example that uses my code (included) to show me how to integrate ImageMap and ToolTip information.
The Cewolf library can be found at:
<[url removed, login to view]>
This project will include the following deliverables:
* To modify the included code to include a ImageMap and ToolTip information.
* To help with any support regarding integrating this sample in my existing application.
This task should be easy for those that have used Cewolf or JFreeChart.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).