This is an extremely time sensitive project as i will need to present it to the class TOMORROW (18hrs). I have extreme high pressure in school right now and do not have time to learn and write this final project for my c++ class.
i will select the winner in 3 hrs. You are expected to start on it right away and have everything delivered in 10 hrs so i could prepare the power point for the presentation and understand the structure of the code. The earlier the better
1. Detailed FlowChart of the project (can be used to present to class with)
2. Simple explanation of how the program is working (again, so I could explain the class my software)
3. Pseudo code structure of the code (to be used in presentation)
4. Complete, fully working code (Properly commented)
This project is quite simple:
Write a program to help local restaurant automate its breakfast billing system. The program should do the following:
a. Show the customer the different breakfast items offered by the restaurant
b. Allow the customer to select more than one item from the menu
c. Calculate and print the bill.
Assume that the restaurant offers the following breakfast items (the price of each item is shown to the right of the item):
Plain Egg $1.45
Bacon and Egg $2.45
French Toast $1.99
Fruit Basket $2.49
Use an array, menuList, of the struct menuItemType (with two components: menuItem of stype string and menuPrice of type double.). Your program must contain at least the following functions:
* Function getData(): to load menu data from a file into the array menuList
* Function showMenu(): to show the different items offered by the restaurant and tells the user how to select the items.
* Function printCheck: to calculate and print the check (the billing amount shuld include a 8.87% tax).
A sample output is:
Welcome to Johny's Rstaurant
Bacon and Egg $2.45
Amount Due: 4.80
Format your output with two decimal places. The name of each item in the output must be left justified. You may assume that the user selects only one item of a particular type.