Functional Test Software Programmer
1. Experience in programming with:
• Objective C 2.0
• Mac OSX( Cocoa)
• Mac OS 10+
• iOS (Cocoa Touch - Good to have, but not an emphasis).
2. Familiar with concepts like Polymorphism, Inheritance, Encapsulation and MVC (Model View Controller)
3. Should know Xcode 3, Interface Builder and Instruments (How to configure build settings, project settings, workflow, etc.)
4. Low Level Macintosh Hardware Experience (drivers and firmware)
5. Experience in working with creating software commands to interface with and control functional test equipment that is contacting a printed circuit board assembly for test.
6. Has experience working in a functional test environment with software and hardware.
7. Available for a two to three month assignment working both in Cupertino, CA with a possible trip to China (one to two weeks for each trip). This is a nice to have but not necessary for the right person.
8. Work's well under pressure in dynamic lab environment and if willing to travel to China on a production floor at a China Contract Manufacturer.
This candidate will be required to work with an existing software program (GUI, framework, commands, data logging, Instant Pudding) and modify as needed to work with a revised and updated functional test fixture and new version of a PCBA motherboard.
The work will be on site at a small lab in Cupertino CA and if willing to travel to China at a large contract manufacturer in China.
He will work along with ECT electrical engineers and mechanical engineers knowledgeable with the test fixture hardware in Cupertino and with a software and hardware team from ECT in China. (again this is not a requirement but would be nice to have if candidate is willing to travel to China for work for 1 - 2 weeks
10 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 4080 $ pour ce travail
We have a very good experienced team for developing iPhone and iPad applications, Please check PMB for the applications portfolio. Regards, Sushil