I need someone to build a new app, which should be an extension of the functionality which is provided by an already existing website (which uses PHP and MySQL). The app should allow users to upload data from a mobile device (iPhone, optionally iPad and Android) via a web service to a MySQL database.
Note: I do not have a web service yet for communicating between the app and the MySQL database, so as part of the project, you will need to provide the script for such a web service which will POST and GET data, and will then reside on the web server.
The website is written in PHP, so some of the logic can be reused for the script.
The app is quite basic, and on a high-level, consists of the following pages:
1. Login page (must be able to use same login credentials as on website). After first successfull login, an offline login function should also be available.
2. User account page that displays 3 attributes, and a function button. At the bottom of this page, there should be links to app settings and info. The function button takes you to page 3.
3. Take-Photo page. Using the camera of the mobile device, take a photo and go to page 4
4. Add details page. A small thumbnail picture is displayed in the top corner of this page. The user adds mandatory information about the item which was photographed, consisting of 1 text field attribute, 2 attributes from drop down lists, and a date. The current date is also recorded. Optional information (1 text field attribute, 2 attributes from drop down lists, and 1 description attribute) can be added using a collapsible section on this page.
After pressing a button, the photo and data entered on the data page gets sent to the website's MySQL database, and go to page 5. If user is offline, then save the photo and data in the outbox page.
5. Confirmation page. A message indicates that the photo and data was uploaded successfully to the website. If user is offline, then inform user that the data was saved in the outbox. The user can repeat the process from page 2 or 3, or logout.
6. Outbox page. Any items which are saved while user is logged in offline mode, get stored here. When user is online again, prompt the user to send offline saved items to database, and take them to this page. To send, press button "Send offline items"
7. About us page. Displays logo, text and URL to existing website.
3 Icons always display on the footer in all pages
Account| Function1| About us
Terms and Conditions
• Source code has to be provided from Freelancer after development and testing is completed
• Logo in picture format will be provided by us.
• Detailed mock-ups of the app screens are available once the project gets awarded.
• Logic for the web service (i.e. which database attributes to interact with and how) are available once the project gets awarded.
20 freelance font une offre moyenne de €709 pour ce travail
Hi, I'm interested in this project and wish to pursue this project. I have extensive experience on required skills. Please check my PM for further details
I run European website design firm with years of design experience personally developing over 300+ websites. I can also provide a list of references from past customers if you'd like. I'm not the cheapest you'll find, Plus
We assure you a great output of this project..Please check private message for more [url removed, login to view]
Hello, Thanks for posting the project on Freelancer, the project requirements completely falls under our domain and where this project exactly matches with our technical strengths and our abilities to deliver the wo Plus
Hello Sir, I have gone through the details you have provided and would be pleased to work on this with you to deliver the results that you have expected and I am sure you will not be disappointed if you give us th Plus
Hi, I come across your post regarding 12_08_04 iPhone app: take photo and upload to database via web service. I feel that what we do might be a great fit for you. Please check PMB for further details (examples, Plus
We have understood all of your requirements and can provide you with an attractive and effective solution. Regards Absolute Zero Solutions
Hi, We are Dricode, developing iPhone/iPad apps from last 3 years, we have good expert [url removed, login to view] are very much interested to work on this project. Please check your PMB. Thanks, Dricode.
We are a Web design and development company that focuses on regular communication with our clients and timely delivery for all our projects. Some of the technologies/area that we focus include:
We are a US based company headquartered in New York. We have iPhone , MySQL and PHP experts and understand your requirements . We look forward to working with you and be your trusted partner. Kindly chat with us on ou Plus
Hello,We are an experience team of Android and iPhone developers, pls look into our pm for more info