We need 40 inbound, one-way PR4 links from quality home/ garden or office supplies/ business sites that are related to home or business 'security' products. We need a reliable link builder to help secure good links.
1. The page the link is added must be cached and read by Google and be PR 3 or greater.
2. Links must be added to sites we don’t already have a link on. Checking backlinks on Yahoo.com.
3. The page the site is added to can't have the word “link?? in the file name. (i.e. [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc.)
3. Links must be from related sites - No links from pills, porn or poker type sites please.
4. The links must be permanent.
5. No commercial web rings or automated link exchange programs like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
7. Links from guest books, blogs, forums, newsroups, FFA, link farms are not acceptable.
8. The linking page has to have no more than 40 outbound links.
9. One link per domain and all sites must be hosted on different class C IP addresses.
10. All process should be honest and manual. We discourage the use of automated linking software.
11. Approx 1/2 the links or more should be deep links to product pages on our site [we shall provide all necessary url info]
Note: We will have the right to cancel the links if not under these conditions.
- Please describe in PM shortly your plan and type of sites that you will submit to.
- I will provide a winning bid with anchor text and descriptions.
-Payment after I receive Excel file or mail with links that are up and running. This information will consist of URL, PR and IP address.
Please only bid if you are a serious bidder or professional.
In return for the above we will offer prompt payment and the strong possibility of ongoing work on projects
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).