1. build a very basic HTML page with a single input box ("searchTerm") and a submit button
2. The user enters a Facebook graph API search query into the input box and clicks submit
3. The results are the Facebook UIDs, which are displayed in a scrollable textarea ("searchResults") on the same page
4. "download" button when clicked prompts the user for a directory to download these UIDs into a text file
Search queries are free-form, such as:
people who like starbucks and live in Miami
people who like think and grow rich and like coffee
people who are self employed and like robert kiyosaki and live in london
single men who are between the age of 35 and 55 who live in new york
people who work at apple and like microsoft
FYI, the URL for that last query is [url removed, login to view]
1. write in php
2. limit the number of UIDs returned to 5,000
3. If you have to page through more results, display the real time count of UIDs found so far
4. If the user if not logged into Facebook, display Facebook login prompt
5. The search query examples I listed above can be pasted directly into facebook's search bar on facebook.com. They are quite flexible, so you do not need to parse the search query at all - just send to facebook using their open graph API.
6. Include the following error checks (list is not exhaustive, use your experience here)
- timeout from facebook. recover gracefully, don't hang
- deal with any anticipated exceptions from facebook appropriately
7. You will need to obtain your own app id (if it's required) to do your testing.
8. While the search results are being obtained, display a spinning widget or some animated indication that the software us working
9 follow Facebook's coding standards (obtaining auth, tokens etc)
** If you bid, please PM me with your high level code strategy so I know who to contact first **
If you have examples of a similar project, include then in the PM as well.
If you have any questions or clarifications, let me know.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $58 pour ce travail
hi , im confident to do the project which you have uploaded here,i have completed the training and started to do the projects using the languages,java script,Jquery and [login to view URL] contact me if you need any help re Plus