Dear Sir or Madam:
We are looking to create a Windows application that would reside on the desktop. Users will then take digital pictures, select the JPGs of the new pictures, and drag these JPG files to this application.
When this happens, the application will do the following:
1. Popup a dialog box asking for the name of these pictures
2. Rename all the dragged items to INPUT_NAME_###, where INPUT_NAME is the name the user types in and ### is the incremental number of the files that are dragged to the application.
3. If possible, we'd then like to shrink each JPG file and create a copy of each JPG with the ???_small suffix at the end of the filename.
4. Next we would like the program to upload all the renamed JPGs as well as the re-sized JPGs to an FTP location we set in an INI file.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
If possible, we'd like this programming done in a Visual Studio language and would like access to the source code. We are open, however, to other programming languages if this in not your area of expertise.
This program will run on Windows XP.