We are looking for a highly talented programmer team to develop a new web 2.0 service based on a very detailed and clear briefing document.
Timeframe for delivery and going live is 2-3 months. Work will start beginning/mid November.
The task includes:
• Programming the full service - either on Ruby on Rails or PHP or other; this decision will be made after discussion with you
• Design: You will be in charge for delivering a very good looking web 2.0 design including all required icons (either done by yourself or selection & coordination of a designer); Design should be simple but fancy (e.g. like [login to view URL]) – the briefing document already includes a very clear idea of how it should look like (i.e. challenge is limited to identify matching colours and provide fancy icons)
• Installing the service on the server
• Maintenance for the first 3 months after going live
What you need to have - please apply with references to all the points below:
• Experiences in programming web 2.0 or similar services: Please apply with references for web 2.0 services you have programmed from beginning to end
• Design: please state your references - either designed by yourself or designers you have worked together in the past
• Good client feedback: Either on GAF or other; we will ask for reference persons among your former clients
• Expertise in Search Engine Optimization
• Know-how of web 2.0 - you should be familiar with digg, friendfeed, techcrunch etc.
• Expertise in web 2.0 marketing and viral marketing (Good but not required)
• Excellent English and strong communication
• Professional work attitude
• Delivery within deadlines
• High availability
What you can expect:
• Very clear briefings
• Fair and good treatment
• Continuous communication and strong collaboration
• Bonus pay for delivery beyond expectations
You will be asked to share a Non-Disclosure Agreement before detailed information is shared.
Note: your bidding on this project is not final, only a first indication of your price range. You will be asked for a final bid after the detailed briefing has been shared with you.
Looking forward to receiving your application!
55 freelance font une offre moyenne de $12299 pour ce travail
We meet all your requirements. We look forward to understanding this further. Pls see PM for details. Thanks
We are a web design, web development company expert in developing Joomla&ViruteMart, Osc, Zencart, Creloaded, Wordpress, Drupal…. Can you check PMB for our skills and discuss with us about your project? That would be Plus
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team
Hi, Please see the PM for more details on our bid. Our bid is indicative of our rate for 200 hours of development. Best Regards, Binoy
BPowerHouse is an international premier specialist IT solutions and services company, that combines core technical expertise with a global business perspective. The company's key offerings include product development, Plus
Hi, I want to suggest my benefits for you. Please, check my feedbacks and my portfolio at [login to view URL] I will be glad to help you. Thanx!
Hi, we are very [login to view URL] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our expertise. we will provide your project with required language. we will provide you regul Plus
Hi! see my reviews and profile for my web development and designing expertise. I have a team of designers and programmers with me. I'll provide you good quality solutions. You can check my clients work for my service q Plus
We have successfully completed over 1000 websites in the past with not even a single dissatisfied client. We can help you in making your web business better. We look forward to work we are looking for a long term relat Plus