I have 9 items of shareware that need program icons and web graphics (a picture of a retail box with graphics on similar to that of [[url removed, login to view]]). I also need a company logo for Norventa.
Each icon need to contain the following formats:
* 48x48 XP (32 bits per pixel, alpha channel color)
* 32x32 XP (32 bits per pixel, alpha channel color)
* 16x16 XP (32 bits per pixel, alpha channel color)
* 48x48 256 colors
* 32x32 256 colors
* 16x16 256 colors
* 48x48 16 colors
* 32x32 16 colors
* 16x16 16 colors
The programs are as follows:
* Norventa Trader - A simple accounting program
* Norventa Reporter - A report generator
* Norventa ExposeIp - A program that show the ip address of a pc
* Norventa ReadSNMP - A program that displays all the SNMP variables of a router
* Norventa ToDo - A simple to do program
* Norventa DiskList - A simple cd catalogue program
* Norventa WabContacts - A program that prints labels for Outlook contacts
* Norventa Sweep - A program that performs a dos command recurrsively
* Norventa CableSizer - A program that ensures a cable and fuse comply with IEE regulations
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).