I need a highly competent, experienced and motivated coder/designer to help me construct a very high quality global kite-surfing portal. This is a very challenging and Interesting, medium-term project which also requires the integration of several 3rd party applications and scripts as well as development of custom code and interactive features for the core of the portal itself. I will also require help and feedback on most aspects of my provisional design, it’s configuration and the choice of 3rd party scripts to be used. The graphical design and GUI’s must be exceptional. I will need a lot of help from an exceptional designer to get the overall appearance to the standard I have in mind ??" this may involve lots or re-design. I’m not interested in having a good looking portal ??" it’s graphical appearance and intuitive operation must be exceptional. For this reason, I understand that I may need to use a different designer for the final make over or redesign, but if I can find a team to do both ??" so much the better. The most important consideration will be the quality of the end result ??" I can be flexible with the time taken to achieve this.
All parts of the portal must be fully tested and work as specified. This may require patience, initiative and ingenuity to come up with unique solutions for problems that may be encountered. Any script developed must be well be well commented so it can be edited by a different coder in the future if need be. The design of the portal must be flexible enough to allow a different graphical designer room to manipulate the appearance and layout (within reason) as is needed to reach the required quality of finish.
For the reasons outlined above, I believe this project would only be suitable for a professional coder or team with plenty of relevant experience who has completed similar projects before. Future revisions and updates will be necessary and it is hoped that I will be able to use the same coder for these projects too. I will require free technical support after the project is completed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1) Complete and fully-functional/ tested working web-portal in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. Includes testing and bug fixing. All script must be well commented.
2) Installation and full testing of finished and complete web-portal on my server. Includes installation and configuration of all relevant 3rd party applications and scripts to be integrated with the portal.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) End product must be used in whole or in part in any other project. Details of this project must not be disclosed or shared with any other party.
5) Work completed to a standard with which I am satisfied
6) All original files and template, psd files, final cut graphics etc
7) Free technical support
8) Well commented code