The domain name [[url removed, login to view]] has been reserved.
The following is required for this project:
1. Web page header logo (jpg and gif format)
2. Letter head logo (jpg and gif format)
3. Envelope logo (jpg and gif format)
4. Business card logo (jpg and gif format)
5. Brouchure logo (jpg and gif format)
We need someone with real artistic flair to desing a logo. The logo needs to have the following incorporated into the theme.
Gift Basket and Rainbows (gay design).
The logo will be used on the web site as the header and in all printed material. This site will be selling to the "alternative lifestyle" public. We will be selling Gift Baskets targeted to the Gay & Lesbian society. We will be advertising on the Internet, by brochure mailing, email campaigns and placed on all products so it needs someone who understands about designing for print and for the web.
The successful person will need references that demonstrate their ability to transfer a brief into a visually exciting and relevant graphic. We have other business identity logos that need to be completed, so further business is possible depending on the outcome of this project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Front Page 200