I need very experienced Flex/Flash developers (5+ years or more) who are interested in doing some freelancing or a part-time contract for developing an Pre-Alpha/Beta version of an MMO RTS-based game I'm currently working on.
What you need for this position:
- Experience on Flexbuilder, OO ActionScript 2.0/3.0 programming for flex design patterns.
- Video Game development experience for multiple platforms is a must.
- Excellent debugging Skills.
- Good Algorithm analysis/implementation.
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Passion for developing online video games.
- Knowledge of 2D and Physics for games.
- Knowledge of AI ( Artificial Intelligence) and MMO development.
- Online, working prototypes of games he/she worked on are a huge plus.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop engaging, interactive and fast-paced online worlds.
- Use Flash Builder and/or Flash CS5 to build Flash assets from scratch.
- Write clean, reusable, and scalable ActionScript code.
- Work closely with a creative director to collaboratively come up with concepts and execute those concepts using Flash.
I will have to see some real mad skills so please no amateur work, you are free to post your prices and samples and shoot me an email at: (Posting of contact details is not allowed in this site as this may result to account suspension by [url removed, login to view] Administrators)
Thanks in advance and I hope to find someone very talented here!