We need to customize the Wimpy player (mp3/video player) to incorporate the following functions.
- Ability to generate basic statistics on how many times each file has been played and when.
- Lock down the Wimpy player interface so that users cannot click on songs within the player and skip around in the playlist.
- Make Wimpy player always be on shuffle mode so that users will not be listening to the same song order each time they come to the site.
- Have Wimpy player only show the next 5 songs on the playlist.
Phase 2: After initial website launch
- Generate a playlist for Wimpy player from Wimpy player playlister interface , which means adding functionality to the admin side of wimpy player that will automatically generate playlists from our database based on the following format...something like this in format will work fine: song, song- bump-song-commercial-song,song-bump-song-commercial…(This information will all be stored with file information as another variable that can be pulled). If possible, we would also like to change up the format of the song, so instead of song-song-bump-commercial-song, we can change it later to be song-bump-song-commercial etc.
- Adding weight to songs, that determine how many times the song will appear in the final playlist array. Let’s say the weight of the song is 5 ..so it will appear 5 times in the playlist. If the weight is 1 then it’ll just play once through out the playlist.
- Ability to guarantee specified commercial files will play every 20-30-etc minutes. This needs to be dynamic and easily changable.
We will provide the Wimpy player swf files and our database of mp3/flv.
12 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 2401 $ pour ce travail
Do not sacrifice quality for cheap promises. Please view pmb for complete bidding details and allow Web Integrated weave your inspirations.
We are here to make the project successfull and professional for you. It's time to make it working. Please check out PMB to get an idea of our qualification and experience and contact us for further information.