We require assistance building web sites for our customers using our Flash Template engine.
Candidates for consideration will have a thorough understanding of usability and user experience standards for interactive, functional Web sites. They will have strong graphic design capabilities, they will be passionate about their work, and they will be motivated to create the best product for our target audience. This position is for a detail-oriented Web craftsman who will develop consistent, professional Web interfaces.
- Excellent interface design and cross-browser HTML coding skills
- HTML ( 2 years minimum experience )
- Graphic design ??" Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, etc.
- Experience in Web site design and implementation (2 years minimum )
- An "artists eye" for layout and design
- Strong understanding of site architecture and end-user experience issues
- Desire to take an active role in developing, maintaining and refining our Web products
- High motivation level and strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work additional hours when needed
- Ability to manage tasks and work independently
- ASP/VBScript ( 1 year minimum experience )
- Able to provide samples of work.
- Their own computer, with ADSL (or faster) internet access.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
"Windows XP", "in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape", "Linux"