We require a developer/design team to complete first stage fixes of our PHP coded
ECommerce site from a functional point of view, The site is viewable but has some critical
issues which are preventing us from going [url removed, login to view] current developers have taken us this
far and have been unable to fix the issues.
* You should know PHP, Flash,Shopping Carts (although quick PHP fixes are our
* Be very familiar with Web 2.0/3.0 methodologies and general Social Networking Trends
* The practical delivery of Paypal Payment integration
* Understand Hosting Strategies Shared Vs Dedicated etc
* Troubleshooting pre-existing Code(particularly PHP) and correct where neccessary
* Have viewable sample sites for us to see
* Must be able to speak English and have access to a Skype headset
* Committed to an ongoing professional relationship
* Be honest, contactable, and prepared to provide regular status updates
* Have an appreciation of western business practices and expectations
* Understand the user/ experience and the importance of testing
What We Will Do for You
* Pay You promptly after reaching agreed milestones
* Treat you with Respect
* Assist you in gaining additional work with our partner organisations
* Offer you additional work internally as this becomes available.
Please dont submit a quote if you cannot meet the requirements stated above, as time is at
19 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 563 $ pour ce travail
Hello, We will be keen in taking this up. We will provide you with single point of contact, who will be available on skype or any other IM's. Kindly check the PMB. Regards, Credent Team.