I am looking for a php/vb/flash programmer/webdesigner. High speed internet connection required.
Activities will include
- writing small visual basic/application scripts to automate archival of streams.
- writing cgi script to be able to retrieve the archived video through the internet.
- modifying b2evolution blog software to add automatic links to video etc.
- modifying xoops (other open source cms possible) to create a city portal for amsterdam (restaurant/bar reviews, etc.) like [url removed, login to view] but on a local scale.
- the creation of a dynamic city map of amsterdam, created in flash, which is integrated with the CMS (automatic placement of sites on the map, finding streets, etc.)
I am willing to pay $500,- / month. Please bid how many hours you can give for this price. This work can be for 3-6 months.
the budget refers to the total budget for 3-6 months. I am looking for somebody at $500,- a month, or bid the number of hours you can do for $500,-
i have the following changes to the project.
i would like to base the project on ruby on rails (http://www.rubyonrails.org/) with ajax (http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2005/06/09/rails_ajax.html).
As this is new technology i would allow for you to get acquinted with the material. Ruby, rails and ajax are very easy to use technologies, and anybody with perl experience should have no problem to get productive with this technology in a few weeks.
The VB cgi application for cutting up the video would still be necessery as well as the VB windows media encoder automation.
15 freelance font une offre moyenne de $3270 pour ce travail
hi sir. My society have more experience and more platforms developped, we can offer more products please contact me for any questions or informations. Thanks and best regards