Serious replies only !
Time is of the essense and I require this as soon as possible, preferebly within 3-5 business days
I will provide all files and documents relating to the website outlined in detail to the chosen progammer/bidder.
Please read what i require carefully and hopefully that will give u a better scope of the project, so that you may provide me with the best possible quote and time frame.
I’m building a website which requires the following:
PART A - MEMBERSHIP
1) Member Login
- user must register as a member prior to being able to access the site
- username and password is required in order to access the site
2) Member Pre-registration
- prior to registering as a member, the user must enter the first name, last name and referral # before the user can proceed to the member registration
3) Member Registration
- user will be required to enter information including: first name, last name, gender, date of birth, crossing the boarder information, email address, home address, username (same as their email address) and password
- an email will be sent to the user confirming their registration at which point a member id#/referral # will be assigned to the member/user
4) Member id# (which is also their referral #)
- member id# will be a random 10 digit number which will be assigned to each member upon member registration.
- member id#/referral # is required when user refers other users to become members in order to identify and log which member referred who. (records must be kept of referrals)
5) Member Referral by email
- once member/user is logged into the site, member/user will have the ability to submit email addresses of friends whom they wish to invite/refer to the site as new members.
- once email addresses are submitted, an automated email will be sent to the email addresses attached with the first name, last name and referral # of the registered member referring to the friend.
6) Member/User Profile Update and password change
- member/user will have the ability to update their personal information, which will update all records pertaining to the member/user
- member/user will have the ability to change their password for their login
PART B – Site Navigation
7) Flash Application
- the entire website will be based on the flash template attached, which will also require and include any backend programming from mysql and php, etc.
- a flash template will be provided as the basis for the site, where content will be modified to reflect the information of the site
- the source file will be attached for the programmer to be able to modify
8) Site Navigation
- the site will consist of several areas of information with many hyperlinks and of which many are linked to one another including: Trip/event information and details, Additional options, Important information, 2 documents that will be .pdf files which are downloadable to be printed, “my account” options for the member/user to be able to update, change password, view status, refer friends
- in the navigation area, the member/user will also be able to register for the event
PART C – Event Registration
9) Pre-Event Registration
- prior to registering for the event, the user/member MUST read, understand and accept all terms before the user/member can be allowed to register for the event.
10) Event Registration
- Grouping will be required as a part of the registration:
Group Leader or Not Group Leader
a) If yes, Group Leader must also choose whether they have 4 or 6 people in their group
b) If no, member/user must choose a Group Leader from the list of group leaders, and will be added to that Group Leader’s group.
- member/user will be required to enter all fields of personal information including first name, last name, gender, date of birth, crossing the boarder information, email address, home address, contact # and emergency contact.
member/user will also have the option to use the information from the original member registration information.
11) Payment Page
- after registering for the event, it will bring the member/user to this payment page with description and prices for additional items which can be selected and added similar to a shopping cart. There will also be a spreadsheet on the page reflecting items selected, prices, taxes and total
- depending on if the member/user is part of 4 or 6 person group, there will be a base price plus the price of the additional items selected, taxes and total price.
PART D – Administrative backend
12) Administrative backend
- the administrator will have the ability to retrieve the all member/user records, registration info and be able to export it.
- the administrator will have the ability to kick and ban any members from the site
- the administrator will have the ability to mass email all/any members of the site and also mass email all/any registrants for the event
Thank you for taking interest, I hope you hear from you soon.
I also require a logo design.
and in the administrative backend
- the administrator will have the ability to modify any of the content of the website.