You must know how to do this and have experience as an FMS coder, not someone who is learning as we don’t have time to test with you, you must complete this project properly and understand all parts of it.
We can answer any questions you have and then you can move forward, if this is going to take a couple of days, we would require you update us every day without fail.
We use a tasking system called trello which you will be responsible to use while doing this project, it’s easy to use and will not slow you down.
No stupidly overpriced bids
you must have skills to do this fast, secure and make it work efficiently
You must be able to work with minimal supervision
FMS PROJECT BELOW
There should be 2 parts to this, client site and admin side
1) The user hits our page on a tracking link, which will flow through this process
2) We pop FMS to allow to use his cam
3) He confirms
4) We take a few seconds (maybe 5, allow for adjustment) of video from him and record it and grab a frame at 3 seconds of his face
5) We store with timestamp and his email, IP, camera type, camera size, all this info including the tracking code and any other info we could grab.
6) if he's declined by admin, he's sent to a decline page we choose
7) If he's approved by admin, he's sent on to the next page parsing the link code he came in to the next URL
8) A cookie will need injecting so we know if he is a return visitor or not
Admin: (password protected)
1) A window where we can check what users are coming in on the site and approve or decline them to go further
2) A Que system so if we are backed up they are asked to wait a moment with a countdown timer saying how long
3) Manage all previous users collected data and a search / download function
4) The option to run in auto mode (away mode) so it can self approve people and record everything we can review the next day with all the tracking info in an “waiting approval list”?(when running in auto mode, option to let the user go to the next link or not
5) When i live mode it would need to let us know on the admin page there are people waiting with an audible notification
6) Option to ban a certain incoming tracking code
7) If the user has already got a cookie, IP, email, and is coming back, these users go through the same process and are flagged together in a separate list.
The stream you record must be clear, the frames we get must be clear and a decent size.
Of course this depends on the users light and camera, but we don’t want choppy bitty streams of video recorded, it has to be smooth and efficient