We are looking for an entirely flash upgrade to our website. As a basic concept, this website should be modeled after http://www.barbie.com. We would like our new website to be graphically modeled after this concept, including appropriate color scheme (incorporating colors from our current logo) for boys and girls from 1-12 years of age, but with children’s birthday parties in mind. Fun, colorful, child and adult friendly. The developer should be graphically creative with heavy experience with MX Flash, and good experience with mySql, and PhP. Include a PhP administrative backend enabling us to add to or delete photos, and maintain future franchisee and other information.
A flash intro would not be necessary at this time.
As themes change and company grows, developer may be retained to maintain the website and add/change/delete content as required.
On the new website home page, the following buttons should be attached to appropriate graphic icons leading to appropriate sub-pages similar to the setup of sub-pages on [url removed, login to view]:
1) About Us
2) Birthday Parties
3) Games – linking to a page with 5-10 flash animation games varying for ages 1-12
6) Site Map
7) Shopping – linking to pages with displaying all animal plush, dolls, clothing and accessories with prices and shopping cart ready.
8) Franchise Information – linking to a “more information” page and contact form to be submitted to mySql table
10) Sign Up – linking to a general mailing list contact form supported by mySql table.
Also incorporate on the main page:
-Content Management System (auto news) – supported by administration backend.
-Search Function (entire site)
For the Birthday Parties subpage, we will want the following:
Buttons with appropriate graphics for:
1) Furry Friend Stuffing
2) Doll Stuffing
3) Princess Teas
4) Pirate Adventures
5) Zoo Adventures
6) Country Fair
7) Bring In The Clowns
8) Mad Science
9) Other Themes
9) Other Entertainment
10) Create Your Own Party – a form with which parents can choose from various options for a party including their contact information – then a submit button for automatic email.
11) Testimonials – linking to a page with customer comments.
The above details may be modified slightly as the project progresses.
Other clarifications: As with content management for auto-news, customer testimonials should also have a PhP backend whereby customer comments may be added, deleted, modified.
All images of plush and accessory items should be supported by PhP backend for easy addition and deletion.
Also, please adjust quote to now include a flash intro.