Thanks for taking time to review this,
We have a dynamic Flash+PHP galley that we need bellow adjustments to be done; the gallery is managed by a php script having admin/admin as login and that is used to upload menus as well as pictures with corresponding links to open when they are clicked.
* changes required
1. “floorplans?? menu with 2 sub menus: “Standard color?? and “interactive??
1. the 2 submenus will work just as te current ones do;
2. we need to show them on the left side like “submenus?? of the “floorplans?? menu I.e. Tabbed to the right;
2. colors of the navigation should match the ones of the existing; the green is too light;
3. some small texts under each picture (when displayed in the gallery)
* we do not anymore need the menus to be dinamic, if that eases your job;
* we would like a test link in order to evaluate work done
full source code attached (flash + PHP)
A precise way to win this would be to install it and provide me a link to it or provide me your understanding over these tasks;
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).