I am looking for a Flash intro for my site at: <[url removed, login to view]>. I have a storyboard mapped out and it is a simple project that entails:
1. Static title throughout animation.
2. Royalty-free techno music background.
3. Product Descriptions scrolling across screen.
4. Animations w/sound effects of supplied images.
What I want is ~400x~150 flash animation. My business logo will be on the top of the white background. A car (image provided) comes in from corner, brake screech. Head/fog lights flash (blink sound), Light Kits scrolls across ani. Car body fades and replaced by pic of bare chassis (provided) w/fade out sound effect as techno background slowly fades in. Motor image (supplied) appears to come from motor on chassis and follows a path where image rotates and scales from motor on chassis to static image then 'Motors' scrolls across screen. Same for a few other products. 'Performance Packages' scrolls as chassis image fades into "upgraded" chassis image. Body fades back onto car with sound effects, music fades out. Car does burnout and runs of ani. "Steel stamp" sound effect with "catchy" phrase like: "Ultimate XMOD Performance!" "stamped on screen.
I can provide all static images and storyboard scan.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Would prefer Flash animation file in case I need to "fine-tune" animation.